I was already sore from Monday's session with Ali and told Sarah as much. She did a great job working other muscle groups and trying interesting new exercises. At one point I was walking the track on my hands while she held my feet like a wheelbarrow.
The drive home took longer then usual because of the weather and I was starving when I walked in the door. Joe was just finishing up preparing dinner so I helped myself to some cheese and crackers while I waitied.
I just couldn't stop eating all night long. I was getting dangerously close to my calorie limit but kept right on snacking. I seriously need to get the sweets out of my house. I had a fun size package of whoppers, a piece peppermint bark and finished the night with a hot chocolate. In an attempt to salvage my day I finished up the mini circuit. During my session with Sarah I had done 40 push ups and 30 sit ups so all I had to do at home was 10 push ups, 20 sit ups and the 50 jumping jacks, no sweat.Unfortunately I didn't do enough.
- Water: I had 56 oz and planned on drinking the last 8 upstairs before bed but I got distracted and forgot.
- Healthy Eats: I was 3 calories over my limit, 3 measley calories.
- Exercise: 60 minutes total.
- Weekly Focus - Food Log: completed.
- Daily Challenge - 5 servings of veggies - I think I got about 3.
- Extra Torture I'm Inflicting Upon Myself - I was not perfect, I did the circuit, I did not get 5 servings...