4/06/2012

What to blog about?

I feel really terrible about my lack of blogging this week.  I just haven't been sure what to write about.  

All we've been doing lately is visiting venues trying to find the perfect place at the perfect price for our wedding.  I think we finally found a place but I'm waiting for their per head price in writing before we commit and can stop looking everywhere else. 

Now, I could blog about each of these venues and their pros & cons but I don't think I want to turn this blog into all wedding all the time.  I'll probably share our final choice once it's settled but for now I really don't want to ramble on about everywhere we aren't going. 

While all of these wedding trips are definitely fun, they take away the time I used to use to do everything else.  

 I can't write about my workouts because there haven't been any.  Between driving all over South Jersey checking out venues, working our regular jobs, thirty-one shows and celebrating our engagement with friends it's all I can do to get a good night's sleep.  Luckily I've managed to keep my eating under control though, I lost 2lbs this week!  Things are looking better for next week as well.  I'm going to boot camp tonight at the gym, Joe and I are planning 1 or 2 runs this weekend; I have 4 workouts scheduled for next week and the mud run (we are also visiting a venue & meeting with two photographers)!


I'm going to post a couple of quick ones about last weekends festivities soon too, better late then never, right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment