4/20/2012

Today Is The Day, or maybe Monday

I am having a serious issue with willpower lately.  I will make the quick excuse that my birthday was on Tuesday and therefore we have been going out for a lot of celebratory meals...but really, I just need to get my butt in gear.
I managed to get my butt to the gym a whole 2 times this week, which I am kind of proud of, however, I also gained 2 pounds.  That means I am now up 14 pounds since July which puts me safely back in the overweight BMI.  I would like to lose 8 pounds in the next 3 weeks so that my gala dress looks decent, and I'm shooting for 18 pounds by the wedding.  

I've just lost my mojo and I'm not sure how to get it back.  I'm trying to be optimistic, I've found a new gym buddy and we've got 3 workouts a week on the calendar.  Joe is also being extremely supportive about working out & eating right so I'm hoping it will all start to pay off.

source
I'm going to start weekly goals, I'm hoping that working with a smaller time period will be more attainable.  So, starting Monday (4/23-29) I'm going to:

1. Walk at least 10,000 steps a day.
2. Workout at least 5 times.
3. Eat out less then 5 times.
4. Have a total burn of at least 3500 calories.

And I'm going to tell you all about it!  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Having some sort of schedule will help. Glad you've got a gym buddy! Doing the Insanity has really gotten me back into things. Just knowing what my daily workout is (And that Rob is doing it too) really helps!
    ~Ang

    ReplyDelete