I managed to wake up on time although I really would have enjoyed another 40 minutes. I must have changed my shirt 4 times before 7:45. Because I've lost 25 lbs a lot of my clothes don't hang right anymore. Anyway, I had my standard breakfast sandwich (306 calories) again this morning which means there aren't any fruit/veggie servings :-(. (this blogger is driving me crazy! see how the first 2 lines REFUSE to left justify)
Daily wrap up:
1. completed 45 fitness minutes (walk to the bike path, 30 min run, walk back home)
2. 2 servings of fruits/veggies
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2504 calories burned - 1755 calories eaten = total 749 calories burned
5. I didn't do anything overly relaxing.
6. No weigh in until Friday (although I did jump on the scale & I'm up an lb, stupid french fries)