11/25/2010

11/24 - Day 3

Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm always a little confused on what to say because technically I'm writing about the day before...I'm going to concentrate on yesterday but keep it quick because I'm so excited about how well my 5K went this morning!!  I'll talk about it tomorrow though!

Started out with my standard breakfast sandwich = 306 calories.  
I had a cup of perfectly pumpkin coffee with 2 splenda and surprisingly did not get hungry until lunch time.

I was trying really hard to get all of my fruits/veggies so I had a banana & a clementine with lunch = 340 calories.  Say hi to Dawn in the upper left of the picture.

I think all that fruit kept me pretty full because I didn't get hungry at 3pm for my snack.  Although, I was starving when I got home at 5pm.  I skipped the gym because I didn't want to risk being extra tired or sore for the 5K.  But I hate skipping because I don't burn nearly as many calories and then I can't eat as much.  My night was extra exciting, I microwaved some leftovers, did laundry, tried to clean out the dvr(s) & wrapped some of the xmas gifts that have started arriving from my online shopping.

Daily wrap up:
1. completed 0 fitness minutes
2. 3 servings of fruits/veggies
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2081 calories burned - 1148 calories eaten = total 933 total calories burned
5. I didn't do anything overly relaxing.
6. No weigh in until Friday (kind of interested to see how this turns out with all the eating going on for turkey day)


PS - this is couch 2 5K graduation present from Angela.  Isn't it cute?!?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment