9/27/2013

24 Weeks

not loving my hair so much this week...

How far along? 24 weeks (6 months!)
Baby’s Size:  cantaloupe
Maternity clothes?  Is there any other kind?

Best moment this week:  Joe FINALLY being able to feel a kick!  Last night while I was laying in bed the baby was kicking really hard in the same spot over and over so I quick told Joe to feel and it worked!
Miss anything?  People not asking me how I'm feeling.  I know they mean well but seriously, there has got to be other things to talk about!  I feel totally fine, like my old self...so far, pregnancy no big deal...
Movement:  All the time.  He's really active during the day and quieter at night.  Let's hope that keeps up after he's born!
Food cravings:  Cereal.  I've been eating it for breakfast every morning and could totally have it for dinner every night too.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Haven't even gagged this week!  Wahoo!
Gender:  snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...that's what little boys are made of...
Labor signs:  Nope.
Symptoms:  I felt like I was going to pass out 3 times this week, always right around 8:15am.  I've been fighting it by bringing orange juice and fruit to work and eating/drinking as soon as I feel woozy...I plan on mentioning it to the doctor at my appointment next week.  I also had the worst cramp in my left butt cheek a few days this week.  It comes and goes and I haven't done anything particularly active that would have hurt the muscle so...according to Dr Google the baby is probably sitting on my sciatic nerve from time to time and causing it.

Belly button in or out?  Still WAY in...but I noticed I have a little beauty mark in it that I'd never seen before...
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy :-)
Looking forward to:  More room work!  Joe surprised me by finishing the chevron wall last Friday night, I love it!  We're doing our best not to buy anything until after the shower but I can't wait to see how it looks with actual baby stuff in it!  I'm hoping we can get to Ikea on Sunday and pick up the book wall shelves!

2 comments:

  1. It's "snips and snails and puppy dog tails" but I like snakes better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a little curious to what a snip was...They think originally it was snips of snails! In other words little bits of snail pieces! Gross! I definitely like snakes better!

    ReplyDelete