9/20/2013

23 Weeks

As I'm sure most of you are aware the iPhone 5S & 5C release today.  I think you're also aware that Joe works for a cell phone provider.  This means he left the house at 6:30am this morning and was not home to take my weekly picture...I don't know, I kind of like this angle... 

update: my pal over at C'est Law Vie told me about a camera timer app for my iPhone so I'll be trying that out next time!



How far along? 23 weeks
Baby’s Size:  grapefruit
Maternity clothes?  You got it dude!

Best moment this week:  Getting a reaction from the baby when I was talking to him.  I felt like a total weirdo but all the info I've been reading says we should be talking to him so I gave it a shot the other night while I was laying on the couch.  I told him about my day and when I'd stop, he'd kick.  Pretty cool.
Miss anything?  Wine.  We were talking about different kinds in the office today and all of a sudden I totally missed it.
Movement:  Every day.  In fact, last night I was laying on the couch with my iPad on my belly playing Candy Crush and he kept kicking at it.  It was pretty funny watching it bounce up.  I tried to get him to do it for Joe later that evening but no dice.
Food cravings: I can totally go for a salad, but not one from home, I need one from Saladworks or something.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Bodily fluids still totally gross me out.  Nicole was telling me a story about Jack sneezing and snot running down his face and I literally almost vomited just thinking about it.
Gender:  I've started calling our boy "buddy" when I talk to him, lol.
Labor signs:  Nope.
Symptoms:  My scalp is super itchy, it has been for weeks but I always forget when I get to this post.  Also, I almost passed out yesterday.  I was filing in my office and got really light headed all of a sudden.  I went and sat down at my desk but it got worse!  I took a few sips of lemonade and put my head between my knees for a few minutes and started to feel better.  Crazy!  It happened again today but not nearly as bad so hopefully it won't be a regular occurrence.

Belly button in or out?  Still WAY in...but thankfully slightly less cavernous/lumpy looking...
Happy or moody most of the time:  Definitely happy.  I was in a funk one day but by the time I got home from work it had lifted.
Looking forward to:  I don't know, everything.  I'm in a really good place this week.  We're having a yard sale this weekend so hopefully we'll clear out a lot of junk and have room for baby stuff!  Especially since my shower is in 5 weeks (YAY)!  Also, Joe started marking off the chevron wall!  And, duh, it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment