10/04/2013

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 weeks 
Baby’s Size:  cauliflower
Maternity clothes?  I don't even look at my other clothes...except sweatshirts & cardigans.

Best moment this week:  Spending time with Joe.  I know I know, so hokey...but he has been in the best mood this week and it's infectious.
Miss anything?  Not thinking about food.  I went to my check-up at the ob this week and I've put on 8 lbs in the last 4 weeks...I'm only supposed to gain 1 per week!  I've only gained 15 lbs so far which is totally fine but 8 lbs in one month is too much!  Between the weight gain and the fact that I've started swelling when I'm at all active caused the midwife to suggest I start watching my sodium intake and add more protein/less carbs.  So...now I'm always thinking about what I should eat...ugh...I thought I was getting a break from all that for a while!
Movement:  Yep.  Though I'm a little concerned I'm not feeling everything I should be.  When the midwife was using the doppler to monitor his heart beat at my appointment he kept running away from her then started kicking the sensor.  I couldn't feel any of it and she seemed surprised that I didn't.
Food cravings: Everything I shouldn't eat...
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor signs:  Nope.
Symptoms:  In addition to the swelling I talked about before, I've been really clumsy the last few days.  I haven't fallen down on anything but I drop pretty much anything I pick up.  I actually gave up on wearing a necklace today after I dropped it no less than 4 times trying to put the clasp together.

Belly button in or out?  Still WAY in...still annoying me...
Happy or moody most of the time:  I'd say 1/2 and 1/2 this week.  For the most part I've been good but there was one bad night :-(
Looking forward to:  My shower at the end of the month!  We went to Ikea on Sunday and got shelving, a rug and a few other decorative odds and ends that really pulled the room together!  It definitely still has a ways to go but other than a lamp shade and some pictures there's nothing else for Joe & I to do until after the shower.  In fact, every time I suggest picking something up Nicole yells at me not to until next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment