9/13/2013

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks
Baby’s Size:  papaya
Maternity clothes?  All the time.  I also hit up the Old Navy 25% off maternity sale for some fall items (like KJPugs favorite tank).

Best moment this week:  Getting all the furniture set up in the room!  We were concerned it wasn't going to fit right but after pushing everything around & around we found a good configuration.  It's pretty crazy to walk past and see a crib out of the corner of my eye!
Miss anything? Joe not watching me like a hawk.  I know he has my best interests at heart but seriously if I get one more "can you eat that?" I might scream.
Movement:  I felt 2 kicks from the outside this week!  I tried to find a time for Joe to as well but this kid-let just wasn't cooperating.
Food cravings:  I really wanted a salad earlier in the week and I'm in the mood for a burrito today.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender:  a little man
Labor signs:  Nope.
Symptoms:  Restless leg syndrome was back with a vengeance...but having to get up and pee every half an hour helped to relieve it!

Belly button in or out?  My weekly email from Pregnant Chicken said my belly button might be poking out this week, bwahahaha!  It's not quite as cavernous as before but it's definitely no where near sticking out.
Happy or moody most of the time:  I'd say I was happy this week.  Working on the room helped boost my mood a lot.  Joe surprised me by painting the walls & ceiling during the day while I was at work!  We decided to go with all different shades of one color in hopes of not making the small room too overwhelming.  I also found an alphabet arrangement that I think we're going to try to install opposite the chevron.  So...it may still be pretty busy in there!
Looking forward to:  Having a little guy to put in the stroller that Joe's parents surprised us with on Wednesday!  We were shocked to see the giant box on the porch with a card telling us to enjoy the gift!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment