9/06/2013

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks
Baby’s Size:  pomegranate
Maternity clothes?  I actually wore a couple of non-maternity shirts this week!  Yes, they were long and flowy but it totally counts.

Best moment this week:  Working on our baby registries with our moms on Monday.  It was really nice all 4 of us spending time together oohing and aahing over tiny baby things.
Miss anything?  Hmmm...nothing I can think of right now.
Movement: Yep.  There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it though and nothing that can be felt from outside.
Food cravings:  I think I really wanted something in particular the other night but hell if I can remember what it was...damn pregnancy brain?
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I've been trying to eat more veggies lately.  They don't make me sick but I also don't find them very appetizing.
Gender: a bouncing baby boy!
Labor signs:  Nope.
Symptoms:  I really can't think of anything.  I've been feeling very much like good ole pre-pregnancy Lauren this week.  I have been sniffling a little the last few days, but I think that's just allergies though.

Belly button in or out?  Ugh the lumpiness is still going full force.  In fact Joe was singing the song "Lump" while taking my picture this morning.  I keep giving the little guy pep talks to kick at it or shove his butt against it to round it out.  My weekly update from thebump.com says it may start to even out this week!  Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Happy or moody most of the time:  I was definitely on the moody train this week.  There were a few tears and a few days where I was just plain in a funk that I couldn't get out of.
Looking forward to:  Moving forward on the room!  We've got the furniture in there now but we still need to arrange it a little better and paint and figure out a rug and and and...

No comments:

Post a Comment