10/11/2012

downward spiral

Holy crap my goals are not going well!
Until this morning I hadn't even filled in my spreadsheet since 10/2 and when I did I was not thrilled with the results.

I've already eaten out 12 times this month!  There's no way I'll be able to keep it under 15 considering we're not even half way through the month yet.  I'm going to try my hardest to eat at home but I know we already have a couple of meals out with friends on the calendar...

There's only been 4 days so far I've drank all 64oz of water...

Meeting my calorie goal is going alright, I've only missed it 2 days...

I haven't been running.  Yesterday was actually the first time I ran in almost a week.  Not good for my goals and not good for my 1/2 marathon.  Between social obligations, crappy weather and lack of running partner I've been slacking.  Joe & I are planning to do our final scheduled long run tonight but I'm getting nervous this race is going to be a disaster.


My steps are 50/50...literally 5 days of getting them, 5 days of not.  Now that my time working in the cath lab is over I'm not up and moving at work as much.  That coupled with my lack of running is killing this goal.

So, what am I going to do?  All I can say is I'll try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment