8/30/2013

20 Weeks


How far along? 20 weeks
Baby’s Size: banana
Maternity clothes?  All maternity all the time.  Even my regular underwear are starting to be uncomfortable...

Best moment this week:  We had our anatomy scan!  It was fun getting to see the baby again, I swear I wouldn't believe it was there if I didn't see it with my own eyes!
Miss anything?  Not being apprehensive.  I noticed I'm looking a little less toned in the arms/back lately and I'd love to lift or something but I just worry I'm going to do some kind of damage somehow...
Movement:  I've definitely got movement happening but it's hard to tell what exactly.  The ultrasound tech said once the baby hits 16-24oz it'll be easier to distinguish (it's only 12oz now).
Food cravings:  Not craving anything and still not very hungry...
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I appear to have an issue with bodily fluids.  I knew this was a slight problem because I tend to dry heave a little when helping Jack in the bathroom...but then I tried to clean up some cat puke the other morning and lost my breakfast.  Doesn't bode extremely well for bringing a tiny child home...I hear they're all bodily fluids all the time...
Gender:  35 hours to go!  AND my friend Edra, who flew in for our party (and Labor Day weekend, but I'm choosing to believe it's strictly to see us), got us our first present off our registry (even though the items are totally gender neutral)!
Labor signs:  Nope.
Symptoms: Oh my gosh my legs are so restless!  After laying on the couch watching tv for an hour or so I can hardly take it!  I think Joe's happy about it though because I've been getting up and cleaning to stay busy...

Belly button in or out?  It's still way in but I think my uterus being up at that level this week is helping with my lumpiness...  Plus from the looks of that picture I may have actually popped!  I even had my first congratulations based purely on sight earlier this week!  I mean yeah the guy was definitely taking a risk but lucky for him I was excited!
Happy or moody most of the time:  Holding strong at happy!
Looking forward to: No more "it."  In no time I'll be able to refer to the kidlet as he or she!  Look for an update from me Saturday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment