8/23/2013

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks
Baby’s Size: mango
Maternity clothes?  All maternity all the time.  I could probably still get away with regular tops but the stretchy bands on the pants come down so low that most non-maternity tops aren't long enough...

Best moment this week: Starting our registry.  After doing a lot of research and reading pretty much the entire Lucie's List website I started adding things to registries on Amazon.com and Babies R Us.  I'm sure once we know the sex the colors will change but for now it's good to have a few things marked that we know we'll need.
Miss anything?  Having energy.  I always have big plans for the evening but by the time I leave work I'm ready for a nap!
Movement:  There's definitely something going on in there.  I don't usually realize until it stops but once or twice a day I definitely feel something.
Food cravings:  Nope.  In fact I haven't been very hungry at all.  All the articles I read say I should be ravenous in the 2nd trimester but I'm not.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender:  We're up to 31 guests for our gender reveal!  Only 5 days until the scan and 8 days until the party!
Labor signs:  Nope.
Symptoms: I've been really tired again this week, I actually had plans to walk with Angela and had to cancel because I couldn't keep my eyes open at 5pm.  I've also had a ton of round ligament pains.  I think this kid has a growth spurt happening with all the stretching going on.

Belly button in or out?  Still looking lumpy thanks to the darn thing!
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy again this week!  Thank goodness, being a crab is no fun for anyone.
Looking forward to: Working on the nursery!  We've decided to do a book wall and a chevron wall...I'm hoping it's not too busy...  We finally found someone to take our couch, now we just need to get rid of the desk and it's game on.  In fact the furniture came in at Babies R Us yesterday so we have to pick it up in the next 2 weeks.  I'm thinking everything is going to start happening quickly now that the summer is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment