8/02/2013

16 Weeks

I thought that being pregnant was going to give me something to get excited about blogging about again.  But once I hit my second trimester I felt like there wasn't anything to tell and there still really isn't.

How far along? 16 weeks
Baby’s Size: avocado (or grenade per Pregnant Chicken)
Maternity clothes?  The tank I'm wearing in the picture is from Motherhood Maternity but those are regular leggings.

Best moment this week:  I think I may have felt something on Tuesday.  I was sitting at my desk at work and it was sort of like a whoosh under my belly button...but I haven't felt it since.
Miss anything?  Flossing my teeth without gagging.
Movement:  Not really.
Food cravings:  I could really go for fajitas.  A coworker mentioned them a week or so ago and I've been in the mood ever since, maybe this weekend we'll make that happen.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Flossing hasn't been pleasant but other than that we've had smooth sailing.
Gender:  The evite for the gender reveal party is out & the cake is ordered for 8/31!
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms:  Nothing.  I told a friend the other day that if I hadn't seen the little bugger on the screen with my own two eyes I could be convinced I'm not pregnant.  I really truly feel totally normal.  Even that teeny bump could be explained as a big meal.
Belly button in or out?  Way in, in fact I'd like it to come out a little as it would help make a better bump.

Happy or moody most of the time:  I'm going with moody.  I had a really trying week at work so I was pretty miserable by the time I got home each evening.  Not sure how much had to do with hormones and how much to do with outside influences.
Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender so we can start registering & decorating!


In other news, I went to the Thirty-One National Conference in Atlanta, GA last weekend.  It was nice to spend some time with the other ladies on my team and learn from their experiences.  I had a really great time and came back excited to make something of my little business.  So far things are looking good!  I have 3 parties scheduled for August and 3 more already setting up for the Fall!  All I need now is a couple of recruits and I'll be on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment