8/16/2013

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks
Baby’s Size: sweet potato
Maternity clothes?  I tried to wear a pair of non-maternity exercise leggings last weekend and was physically uncomfortable after a few hours.  Now it's maternity pants all the time.

Best moment this week: I stopped at Babies R Us to show my dad our nursery furniture on Tuesday and he bought it for us!  In 7-14 days our kid will have somewhere to sleep!
Miss anything?  Not having restrictions.  It's not a big deal but it just seems like everyone has been telling me everything I'm not allowed to do this week.
Movement:  I've been feeling those same "bubbles" about once a day but I'm still not convinced they're actually anything.  However, this morning I'm pretty sure I felt an actual kick when I got out of bed!
Food cravings:  I finally got my fajitas this week!  Mostly we've been trying to eat at home more lately and that makes catering to cravings a lot more difficult.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender:  We're up to 24 guests for our gender reveal!  Only 12 days to go!
Labor signs:  Nope.
Symptoms:  I mentioned to Joe that my legs were restless the other night and then 2 days later I read an article that said restless leg syndrome is a pregnancy symptom!  Also my scalp has been super itchy lately...

Belly button in or out?  Still looking lumpy thanks to the darn thing!
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy!  And I'm so glad that that moodiness is passed!
Looking forward to: Still need to get rid of our corner desk & single pullout sofa!  Anyone in the market for some gently used furniture?!?

1 comment:

  1. You look great!! Can't wait to see you in person!! We're looking forward to the reveal but hope to see you before that!!!

    ReplyDelete