10/25/2013

28 Weeks


How far along: 28 weeks (3rd Trimester!)
Baby’s Size: eggplant
Maternity clothes: I'm pretty excited that it's starting to get cooler and I can break out the handful of maternity sweaters I've been collecting!
Best moment this week: My check-up with the OB was good news all around.  I only gained 3 lbs over 3 weeks (right on target)!  I passed my glucose test (score of 95)!  And we're now on the every 2 week rotation (can you believe it?  only 12 weeks to go)!
Miss anything: runny eggs... 
Movement: It's funny how quickly things change.  Just last week I was saying how he's moving around all the time and this week he's slowed way down.  No worries though, I googled it and it's normal, he's just running out of space...gonna be a long 12 weeks buddy...
Food cravings: Not only am I not craving anything, I can never figure out what I want to eat in general...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Labor signs:  Nope.
Symptoms:  My legs are definitely not as bad as before but I think that's just because I was super busy this week and never spent any time laying around...  I also had a really tough time waking up all week.  Like I was still half asleep coming up on lunch time...  I guess that's what life with a newborn will be like so I should get used to it!
Belly button in or out?  Still in...more and more people have been telling me that there's never popped out.  Also, I've pretty much lost sight of my feet this week.
Happy or moody most of the time: I think I was in a better mood this week.  Mostly I've just been sort of bummed because I'm so busy.  I've seriously had plans for every day this week and all I want to do is veg out on the couch...
Looking forward to:  Baby shower on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment