10/21/2013

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks 
Baby’s Size:  rutabaga
Maternity clothes?  I managed to fit into my old small
"Mission for Margie" shirt at the Alzheimer's Walk on Sunday...sort of...

Best moment this week:  Not hearing from the doctor.  I'm assuming it means I passed my glucose test!  I'll know for sure on Wednesday but I've been told no news is good news on that front.
Miss anything?  Not getting up to pee a million times a night!
Movement:  I've been noticing him more often.  It used to just be when I was laying down and relaxing but lately he's started kicking more and more when I'm out and about.  I'm assuming it's just more obvious the bigger he gets.  A few times he's even kicked at my arm when I have it sitting on belly, so fun!
Food cravings:  Chicken.  I've been wanting a pesto chicken sandwich for lunch for the last few days but the cafeteria isn't being very accommodating lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Joe thinks it's hilarious to make these terrible noises in his throat because it makes me gag.  Such a sweetheart, my husband.
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor signs:  Nope.  Not even Braxton Hicks.  All of my emails this week are about Braxton Hicks and I'd sort of like to have a few just to know what they're talking about but nothing.
Symptoms:  My legs are driving me crazy around 8:30 every night!  A friend suggested a bath in Epsom salt each night to help relieve it and I may have to give that a try if it gets bad again this week.  I also went to bed by 9 all week long, it's a bummer because I thought I'd finally passed that point and was back to being fun again...

Belly button in or out?  Still in...though Kate assures me that I look perfectly round from her perspective.
Happy or moody most of the time: Oh wow was I moody this week.  I just couldn't control myself, I wanted to throttle pretty much everyone all the time.
Looking forward to:  My baby shower on Sunday!  We picked up the glider this week so now the room is really ready to go!  It just needs a few decorations, baby stuff & a kid-let to fill it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment