6/14/2011

I fell off the wagon so hard...

I'm pretty ashamed to admit it but I was so bad the last 4 days.  I didn't work out, I ate crap like it was my job and I pretty much threw half of my goals out the window.  I don't know what happened to me or why I just stopped paying attention to what I was doing but I'm determined to be better for the rest of the month...

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:
     Friday:  I met a few friends out at Tomatoes for happy hour & then met up with more friends for a beef & beer benefit at Mangia.  There were prizes won and needless to say there was lots of food eaten & alcohol drank.
     Saturday: I actually managed to eat all of my meals from home!  It was quite a feat because I watched Jack for Nicole and the easy thing to do would have been to take him to Wendy's.
     Sunday:  I had 2 meals out :-(  I met Carol for breakfast across the street & then Joe and I went to the Bonefish Grill for dinner with a gift card we'd been saving since xmas.  I know I know, I shouldn't be eating chicken at a fish restaurant but it's the goat cheese, I just can't stay away.
     Monday:  I had an event for work at the Carriage House (I got perfect attendance in 2010).  It was mainly appetizers which I wouldn't usually count as eating out except that afterward I met Joe at the Library III for a friend's birthday and ate more appetizers.  I think 2 restaurants worth of appetizers counts as one meal.  9 meals total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
Friday:
     Breakfast: cantaloupe & granola bar = 244 calories
     Lunch: watermelon, greek yogurt & smartfood = 331 calories
     Dinner: baked ziti, beer, chardonnay & a few bites of appetizers = 833 calories
     Snacks: 0 calories
     Totals: 2029 burned - 1408 eaten = 621 total burned, 6 days total 
Saturday:
     Breakfast: bacon, egg & laughing cow on a sandwich thin = 279 calories
     Lunch: turkey, cheese & mayo on a sandwich thin = 312 calories
     Dinner: pizza, spinach dip, punch & caprese skewers = 1258 calories
     Snacks: chocolate cream pie = 380 calories
     Totals: 2239 burned - 2229 eaten = 10 total burned, 6 days total 
Sunday:
     Breakfast: tomato, onion & cheese egg white omelet w/rye toast & strawberries = 436 calories
     Lunch: 0 calories
     Dinner: saucy shrimp, lily's chicken & bread = 873 calories
     Snacks: tall skinny cinnamon dolce latter = 90 calories
     Totals: 1780 burned - 1399 eaten = 381 total burned, 6 days total 
Monday:
     Breakfast: chocolate protein shake w/banana & PB2 = 392 calories
     Lunch: apple, greek yogurt & smartfood = 331 calories
     Dinner: scallops wrapped in bacon & potato skins = 473 calories
     Snacks: various appetizers = 582 calories
     Totals: 1961 burned - 1778 eaten = 183 total burned, 6 days total 

3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I haven't worked out since Wednesday.  237 minutes total.

4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:
     Friday:  I really thought that all the standing & wandering around at happy hour and the benefit would have gotten me to 10,000 but it didn't and by the time we got home I was too tired to attempt another 2 miles.  6217 steps.  8 days total.
     Saturday: Nicole's babysitter called out on her about 15 minutes before she had to leave for work so I spent the morning hanging out with Jack.  We walked to the grocery store, which apparently wasn't that exciting.
He woke up right when we got back to the house but I was hoping he would nap again so I went wandering down the bike path.  He didn't fall asleep, in fact he got really excited the closer we got to the park so we stopped to play on the swings.
By the time Nicole got home I was already at 12,000+ steps.  (hehe see where I was still walking around after midnight on Friday).  14646 steps.  9 days total.
     Sunday:  I pretty much sat on my ass all day.  I didn't get out of bed until after 9, then I sat a breakfast, then I sat at the movies with Tammy (X-Men was really good!), then I sat on the couch while Joe helped a friend move furniture, then we went out to dinner and I sat...lots of sitting.  I was only at about 2000 steps by 9pm so Joe very sweetly offered to go for a walk with me.  We wandered over to the grocery store & Starbucks but there was no way I was going to finish.  7181 steps.  9 days total.
     Monday: I normally barely make it to 3000 steps during the work day which leaves me with about 3.5 miles to walk after 5pm.  We had a lot going on Monday night & I was wearing very high heels so I wasn't doing too much extra walking.  Plus I didn't get home until after 10 and Joe was out later then I was so we didn't wander town either.  Now I've used 4 of my 5 cheat days so I'm going to have to get my butt in gear.  6164 steps.  9 days total.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:
     Friday: I went to happy hour pretty much straight from work then to the benefit then to bed so I wasn't home long enough to clean anything.  6 days total.
     Saturday:  I was having a girl's night at my house so I cleaned for way more then a 1/2 hour.  Lots of vacuuming & straightening, lol.  7 days total.
     Sunday:  I did get off my ass long enough to clean up from the night before plus I wandered back and forth folding and putting laundry away. :-) 8 days total.
     Monday:  I didn't spend any time at home again.  8 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment